Enter your username and password to log in. Not registered yet? Join here
Join Community Garden Connections for a one-hour help session focusing on reading seed catalogs and how to read, understand, and use information on a seed packet. This session will help participants know how to look at a catalog and select seed varieties based on different growing conditions (sunlight, water, space), and uses such as pickling or fresh eating! Finally, participants will learn how to decipher and apply the many symbols and jargon on the back of a seed packet. Participants are encouraged to bring seed catalogs and packets of interest, as well as any questions! This workshop is for anyone who is new to gardening, interested in learning more about gardening, or a seasoned gardener!
You've survived the Forbidden Island - are you ready to brave the Forbidden Desert?
Players take on the roles of brave adventurers who must throw caution to the wind and survive both blistering heat and blustering sand in order to recover a legendary flying machine buried under an ancient desert city. Find the flying machine and escape before you all become permanent artifacts of the forbidden desert!
Have you always wanted to write a novel or short story? Our writers' group welcomes new members and provides prose fiction writers a friendly and supportive environment to share their work. Participants learn from critiquing others and receive feedback on their own submissions.
IRS certified AARP volunteers provide free tax counseling and preparation services to low- and middle-income taxpayers, with special attention to those ages 60 and older. AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Volunteers are trained to assist with filing the 1040 Form and the more standard of the schedules, including Schedules A and B.
- Last year's tax return(s)
- Social Security cards or other official documentation for yourself and every individual on your return.
- Photo I.D. required for all taxpayers.
- Checkbook if you want to direct deposit any refund(s).
- W-2 from each employer
- Unemployment compensation statements
- SSA-1099 Form showing the total Social Security benefits paid to you for the year, or Form RRB-1099, Tier 1 Railroad Retirement benefits
- 1099 Forms reporting interest (1099-INT), dividends (1099-DIV), proceeds from sales (1099-B), as well as documentation showing the original purchase price of your sold assets
- 1099-R Form if you received a pension, annuity, or IRA distribution
- 1099-MISC Forms
- Information about other forms of Income
- 1098 Form showing any home mortgage interest
- A list of medical/dental expenses (including doctor and hospital bills and medical insurance premiums), a list of prescription medicines, costs of assisted living services, and bills for home improvements such as ramps and railings for people with disabilities
- Summary of contributions to charity
- Receipts or canceled checks for all quarterly or other paid tax
- Property Tax bills and proof of payment
- 1095A Forms if you purchased insurance through the Marketplace (Exchange)
- 1095B/1095C Forms (if applicable)
- Any exemption correspondence from the Marketplace (if applicable)
- Dependent care provider information (name, employer ID, or Social Security number)
- 1098-T and 1098-E Forms (Tuition and Student Loan Interest)