Enter your username and password to log in. Not registered yet? Join here
SUMMER READING PROGRAM 2015
For Children entering Sixth Grade and Younger
Monday, June 8th through Saturday, July 25th
Become a Musical Reader! Follow these easy steps:
1. Sign up on this page for the Summer Reading Program or visit the booth in the main lobby in person to register.
2. Keep a record of the minutes you spend reading library books between Monday, June 8 and Saturday, July 25.
3. Record the books that you read online to be eligible to win one of our weekly prize drawings.
4. Visit the Summer Reading booth in the main lobby three times between Monday, June 8 and Saturday, July 25 to have your reading log stamped.
5. Pick up your prizes by Saturday, July 25. You will receive a new paperback book and book bag provided by the Friends of the Library. Only one prize package per child will be awarded.