Enter your username and password to log in. Not registered yet? Join here
Welcome to the BCL Teen Online Summer Learning Program!
This program is open to teens in middle school and high school (13-18 years old or High School Senior)
Heroes inspire us with their great acts of courage and bravery, their strength, athletic prowess, talents, perseverance, and good deeds!
Unmask! --and find the hero in yourself, as you build skills and show your reading strength!
Read exciting new books and learn new digital downloading skills! How can you be a hero?
How to Play:
1. Register for the program (online or at the library).
2. Pick up a print reading game at your library branch, or simply enter your books read online. The teen program goal is 12 hours of reading, but you can pick your own reading goal. See how many books you can read this summer!
3. For every 2 hours you read, you win a prize and grand prize entry form! Pick up your prize and turn in entry forms at your library branch.
4. Attend programs and complete digital downloads to earn more chances at grand prizes! Record your amazing activities online! Attend 5 programs and/or complete 5 digital downloads for grand prize entry forms!
5. Join the August Pledge for more reading fun!Unmask! And find the hero in you!