Enter your username and password to log in. Not registered yet? Join here
Welcome to the BCL Children's Online Summer Learning Program!
This program is open to children from kindergarten to 12 years old
Keep reading and learning all summer long! Become a BCL Super Reader!
Sometimes when kids stop reading and learning over the summer, they forget the things they learned in class, and don't do as well when they go back to school in the fall. Join the summer learning program, and become a summer reading superhero! Stop the evil Professor Brain Drain from draining all the reading, math, and spelling know-how that you learned in school. Become a BCL Super Reader!
How to Play:
1. Register for the program (online or at the library).
2. Pick up a print reading game at your library branch, or simply enter your books read online. The children's suggested reading goal is 16 hours, but you can pick your own reading goal. See how many books you can read this summer!
3. Read books and enter them in your reading log (online or in print).
4. For every 2 hours you read, you win a prize and a grand prize entry form! Pick up your prize at your library branch.
5. Attend a library program to win a special certificate!
6. Visit your library branch for great summer programs for the whole family!
7. Join the August Pledge for more reading fun!
8. You can print out your reading log to give to your teacher this September!
You can be a BCL Super Reader!